If your battery flashes 15 times, it means your e-cig is being over-used and that you should take a break.
If your battery flashes 30 times, it needs to be recharged.
If your battery flashes continually, it’s an indication of a problem with the battery’s performance. To fix the issue, try cleaning the battery first.
Cleaning the battery
- Unscrew the battery from the blu Tank™.
- Get a cotton swab (Q-tip) and the battery.
- Take the cotton swab and rub it over the battery threads in a circular motion. If the threads were dirty, you will see the residue on the cotton swab.
- Blow on the battery threads to make sure any extra residue is removed.
- Screw the clean battery into a blu Tank™ and take a drag on your e-cig.
If the battery continues to blink, you have a faulty battery. Batteries are covered by our one-year warranty. If you are still under warranty, you can exchange it for an operational one at no extra cost. This warranty applies to the product under normal use. In the event you need to exchange your blu® product, simply complete the Replacement Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form online.